Rocket, VibeEQ settings missing...

Hello!

I’m using Cubase 4 on a pair of Macs (both osx 10.5.8). When I moved a project from my laptop back to my desktop, all the Rocket and VibeEQ settings went back to ‘default’, whereas on the laptop the rocket is, for example, using slightly tweaked “Vocal – Good starting point” settings.

Where would I even start to try to get my settings back?

Thanks,

Andrew

Are the two Macs different processors (one Intel, one PPC)? If so, this is a known issue…you’ll need to write down the settings and manually transfer them.

We’re working on a fix, but don’t have anything for you at the moment.

Otherwise, if they both have the same processor, there is no reason why settings should “go away” just because the project was moved.

Scott

Hi,

Thanks for the speedy response. They’re both Intel Macs (a Macbook Air and a year-old iMac), so I guess that makes two of us stumped. It’s actually every song that I’ve worked on on the laptop, and not just the one song, I now discover.

If you were going to try to “re-install” the Stillwell plugs (note that my other 3rd party plugs have kept their settings), how might be the best way to go about that so that there isn’t any “weirdness”, if I may use a technical term.

Thanks,

Andrew

Are you using VST plugs on one, and AUs on the other??? Make sure you have the same version of the same plugs installed in the same directories…that’s all I can think of offhand.

Scott