Schope Crashes Cubase 4.5.2.274

Hi I’m new here, I posted this in Schwa Plugs Product support also

Evaluation version of Schope Crashes Cubase 4.5.2.274 I can Insert it and work with it than Crash. I notice if I click on the right bottom of the Interface of Schope crashes every time.
Also Cant have multiple audio signals, Bass over drums with vocal in one window.

Mac G5 Dual 2.7 OSX 10.4.11 Tiger, 8 Gig of Ram- Cubase 4.5, Dp4, FM-8, FM-7,Sonik Synth, Kontakt, Waves, Sonalksis, Duy, IK, Nomad Factory, Uad-1, keysound, Altiverb 6

Thanks
Billy

Sorry for the trouble! Hmm, that’s the click that is supposed to open the manual in a web browser, so it sounds like there’s a bug in communicating with the browser on PPC/10.4. If you get a crash report or log, please post it.

For scoping multiple signals in Cubase, it needs to be set up just like you would set up a VST 2.x sidechain compressor, on a quadro track. If you are already doing that and it’s not working, please let us know. If you’re not doing that and would like more explanation, you can google for “cubase sidechain tutorial.”

I think we’ve got the browser bug fixed … Please download the latest Schope v1.53 for OSX here: stillwellaudio.com/?page_id=26

Sorry again for the trouble.

Thanks for your Fast Fix
So far the fix seems to be working no crashes yet Thank You . Question there is no sidechain button on schope please explain

Thanks
Billy

schope is a 4 channel plugin, so you can look at 4 channels at once. In Reaper this is easier to understand because a Reaper track can have 4 channels, but in other hosts you need to be a bit clever by using the host’s ‘sidechain’ routing to be able to get audio into all the channels. On a stereo track, schope channels 1&2 will be the main left and right stereo signals and schope channels 3&4 will be the sidechain left and right stereo signals.

Schwa - please feel free to delete this post if you have a better explanation!

HI Thanks for you reply’s
Here is what I did to make Schope work in Cubase 4 for now, weather or not this is right I don’t know.
I made a FX-Quadro track and put Schope on it, then I was able to send the audio source like the bass track to Schope on the Fx Quadro track then I had pannig capabilities from the audio source track itself. I was able to do this with mono tracks “very simple”

Thank You

Billy

Mac G5 Dual 2.7 OSX 10.4.11 Tiger, 8 Gig of Ram- Cubase 4.5, Dp4, FM-8, FM-7,Sonik Synth, Kontakt, Waves, Sonalksis, Duy, IK, Nomad Factory, Uad-1, keysound, Altiverb 6

I Figured out, must select mono mix under mode in the FX-quadro Surround Panner box display under send routing , for each send when you pan hard left or right for mono channels in Cubase 4

Everything Seems to be working Now, Schwa

Thank You
Billy