Make sure that the file name has not changed at all…it MUST be
exactly, with no change.
Also, on the Mac there are two different sets of folders where your plugins can sit…they can be in the Library/Audio/Plug-ins/(Component|VST) folder within your home folder (which only works if you’re logged in as you), or they can be in the same relative place at the root of the hard drive (works for all users, but requires a user with Administrative privileges to put them there). Make sure that you only have the plugins in one place or the other…or at least make sure the key file is in both places. You won’t be able to tell which copy of the plugin gets loaded.
Hope that helps. The keys should work the same on either PC or Mac.
Well, I checked and everything seemed OK. Olga.component was in Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components with the 47225-OLGA.key file in it (which I downloaded from the email I have received when I purchased the plug so it was unmodified). It should have worked… except that I have noticed the keycode/serial number in the email is not the same than in the .key file.