Nag Screen to Thank You Screen - One Time Please

I am hoping this can be pinned as a vote topic or something.

I love your plugins and purchased a license to use it to help support you and the plug in i love!
I appreciate your thanks for purchasing a license to use your plugin.
You truly don’t have to thank me every time i use the plugin.

I realize i can click it and make it go away quicker… but in a day of thousands of clicks…it has become a growing annoyance…especially when/if i use more then one of your plugins in a project.

I would like to respectfully submit that you make a revision to your code that thanks me once for purchasing your plug-ins and then goes away.
It’s not necessary… i just want to use your great software in peace.

FROM DEEP DOWN IN THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART AND SOUL…YOU ARE WELCOME!!!
Could you please stop thanking me now meow!
:ugeek:

+1

This is being evaluated for inclusion in version 3.0. If not, then in a point release shortly thereafter.

Scott

:slight_smile:
I truly appreciate that you are evaluating this issue. I deeply respect that you monitor this board and take the time to respond.

I hope other users will support your efforts, read this and post here on this issue to aide in your evaluation.

Kudos to you and the continued work you do to improve your already robust and beautiful software.
Thank YOU!
:smiley:
Cheers!

I think you’re misunderstanding me. I’m going to do it, the only “evaluation” involved is to whether I can get it into 3.0 without slowing down the release of the plugins even more than it already has been.

If I can’t get it in 3.0 I’ll get it in a point release shortly afterwards.

That’s all.

Scott

OIC
:laughing:
You are right, i was misunderstanding you.
<3
Thanks again!
YOU ROCK!