I love you Stillwell

Your plugins rock!

• Robo

aaaaah

I can’t take you guys anywhere…

sigh

[b:b0324]thump thump[/b:b0324] is this thing on? – [i:b0324]feedback whine[/i:b0324] aaagh!

I, too, love you stillwell!

I dunno. I just feel like these plugins aren’t done yet. Why should I pay to be a beta tester for ScottCo? I’ll keep checking in, but until these products are ready for prime time, I’m sticking with my Pro Tools Factory Bundle.

Oh wait … I just noticed. They are done! Mmm, shiny.

[quote=“schwa”:1f996]
Why should I pay to be a beta tester for ScottCo?
[/quote:1f996]
Well, obviously, cos they’re so shiny!

[quote=“White Tie”:fc210]

[quote=“schwa”:fc210]
Why should I pay to be a beta tester for ScottCo?
[/quote:fc210]
Well, obviously, cos they’re so shiny!
[/quote:fc210]
Err…you realize that they’re not REALLY shiny, right? They actually look somewhat distressed. Hmph…can’t find decent help these days. :wink:

Maybe they ARE shiny and I just need to clean my monitor… :open_mouth:

Scott

Hi everyone! just touching base here…all familiar faces I see. :mrgreen:

I’ll be looking to get the complete cross-host set I think, based on my little demo with them today…do they sell as a set Scott? (not that they’re very expensive as is)

BTW there’s a bug in the beta of badbussmojo when you turn the gui off, click on event horizon, click back on badbussmojo and turn the gui back on (I’m probably late to the party on this, but just in case…)

Who loves you, Scooter???!!!

You know I loves you brother!!

[quote=“Bevoss”:88a9c]
BTW there’s a bug in the beta of badbussmojo when you turn the gui off, click on event horizon, click back on badbussmojo and turn the gui back on
[/quote:88a9c]
I don’t think that’s a bug in the plugin…that’s Reaper deciding when and if it’s going to resize its FX window. You notice that it DOES draw the full sized UI, but Reaper’s FX window just puts scrollbars on it because it doesn’t resize the window. Once you’ve switched back to GUI, if you switch to another plug and back to BBM, it DOES redraw properly.

I’ll point it out to Justin and see if he thinks there’s anything that I’m not doing right, though.

Thanks!

Scott

Yeah it’s no biggie, just thought I should mention it in case you missed it… I should have said "bug with BBM with Reaper’, Reaper’s had a few that Justin ends up fixing. It’s easy enough to get back again without restarting, unlike that recent XT2 gui bug.

hi!

Great plugin EQ, when boost freq. its sound nice, beautiful, swwety, clean, warm :stuck_out_tongue:

I make test for Slowenian audio forum (PlanetAudio.si )

Great job!!

hi scott and members.
this plug is a favorite, and i’m fairly well aquainted with Neve Consoles.
i use use Tannoy K3838 DC’s powered by QSC3800.
the timing between the hi and low ends is very sweet.
thank you scott.
david

I like these guys Stillwell and Schwa, I have all their plugins. They make my silly techno music sound crunchy-sexy. :smiley:

Yes, I love you Stillwell! I really do!

yeah these plugins pretty much own my others right now. I have a whole lot of plugins that are never gonna see the light of day now that the stillwells are in here. My cakewalk sonitus eq and compressor? Gone. Pretty much every other dynamics plugin I have (save for the TC powercore 247) are history.
I am buying the whole shebang. Maybe one at a time. Maybe all at once.
KICK ASS!