Logic can't validate Rocket

Hi,

I just downloaded the Rocket Trial version - installed it - everuthing went fine - BUT Logic can’t validate it - Here is the error message I get :

Output Scope Bus Configuration:
Default Bus Count:1
Default Format: AudioStreamBasicDescription: 2 ch, 44100 Hz, ‘lpcm’ (0x00000029) 32-bit little-endian float, deinterleaved

• PASS

VERIFYING REQUIRED PROPERTIES:
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Sample Rate
PASS
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Stream Format
PASS
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Maximum Frames Per Slice
PASS
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Last Render Error
PASS

• PASS

VERIFYING RECOMMENDED PROPERTIES:
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Latency
PASS
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Tail Time
PASS
VERIFYING PROPERTY: Bypass Effect
PASS

ERROR: Changing max frames property did not fire off a property changed notification

• FAIL

AU VALIDATION FAILED: CORRECT THE ERRORS ABOVE.

validation result: failed validation

What am I to do ?

Kind Regards
Christian
Denmark

Download the beta versions linked from the front page of the website. They should work fine with Snow Leopard.

Scott

Hi Scott,
Thank you for the reply.

I downloaded the new one - but still it’s the same - Do I need to do anything else than just delete the old version and install the new version ?

Regards

You didn’t get the correct one…don’t click on the Rocket link…click on the link in the news at the top of the page where it says that new beta versions are available.

The link is here:

downloads.stillwellaudio.com/sti … ponent.zip

for the AU version.

All you need to do is replace the file, yes. Make sure that you don’t have two different copies of the plugin…there are two places where it can be installed: /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components and /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components. Check both places.

The beta version of the plug-in DOES validate under Snow Leopard, no exceptions. If the plugin you have doesn’t validate, you got the wrong copy.

Scott

Hi agaion,

Thank you for the info - I downloaded the file you linked to - made sure that I had deleted the old version - but still it doesn’t validate - It says version 1.52.5 is that the correct one ?

SORRY !!! I just made a rescan and now it is OK !!! Thank you so much !!!