Can't download REGISTRATION KEY files

Can’t download REGISTRATION KEY files for majortom and rocket.

SWReg.org receipt and confirmation email did not contain REGISTRATION KEYs as file attachments per your FAQ, but rather provided links to download the files. Clicked on the “Download Key” link, then and received following ERROR message:

Internet Explorer cannot download or retrieve_binary_key.pl from usd.swreg.org. Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later.

My question to you is, “HOW MUCH LATER?”, and “Can’t you simply email the files as attachments?”

SWREG ORDER NUMBER: U32954825

Best,
Robert

They SHOULD be attached to the receipt email, as well as being available for download.

Please forward all emails you received from SWREG to scott at stillwellaudio dot com and I’ll see if I can straighten it out.

Alternately, you can just try to download again now. Sunday night is a typical time for organizations to have server maintenance, so you may have just hit them at a bad time.

Scott

I am having the same troubles

Issue resolved via email.

Added note: This appears to be an issue with SWREG’s servers, and I have filed a support ticket with them. The important part is that this behavior appears to be specific to Internet Explorer. Google Chrome does NOT encounter the error, nor do I believe that Firefox or Safari will have the problem (although I haven’t tested them yet).

So, if you run into this problem, you’re probably on Windows, using Internet Explorer. Give Google Chrome a try (google.com/chrome)…it’s a small download and you don’t have to use it as your default browser if you don’t want to.

Scott