Apologies for my ignorance....

Hello everyone…

I’m not sure if this question has been asked ( I couldn’t find any direct reference to it)… but I am struggling to route any of my audio channels to the 4 respective in/outs…it’s the routing part that I am failing to figure out. Do I need to open several instances of the plug in, on respective channels, and then route them to a master Schope so to speak ? Or is that completely wrong ?

Please could someone explain how this is done? I am using SX 3.

I am starting to assume from reading some previous posts that I need to set the Schope up using the Quad routing method, but if anyone has 2 secs to give me a walk through I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, hope to get it working soon
Bid

Hi. To view 4 input channels in SX3, you need to set it up just like a sidechain. Here’s a popular youtube video on setting up sidechains in SX3: youtube.com/watch?v=1HMGu-8p0go

But we’ll be adding a cool feature to Schope in the next few days that will make this much easier! I’ll let you know when we release it (it will be a free update).

Ah I thought that would be the case, thanks very much for the speedy reply :slight_smile: