the allure of rusted metal

first, of course, olga:

now, the scanned cover of my jjos2 sampler, the “jenius child”

now, of course the hues are a little different (more blue due to the scanner in the jjos2 pic)
AND AND, this scan was taken more than a year ago, it has gotten way more rusty-silver lookin since.

observe it now: youtube.com/watch?v=l-9gvwyxMUY

Thanks nym. So what I’ve learnt is…

Olga looks rough and ready yet elegant and stylish: a true triumph of GUI design (if you ignore the ashtray and stuff :wink: ).

And the jjos2 sampler looks terrible.

See that car? It’s almost identical to the Ferrari F430 Scuderia - I took the picture over a year ago and if you squint your eyes up you’ll see what I mean… If you squint really hard it also looks like the jjos2 sampler. Happy days.

^
this guy’s attitude is nothing short of appalling
looks like this forum has not yet come into its own, what a shame

Guys, this is a small operation, it’s just Scott and WhiteTie and me writing plugins. The forum is a small operation too, and we try to personally respond to peoples’ questions and bug reports as quickly as possible. It’s all small time and face to face (well, e-face to … whatever).

So, you know, try to get along and not harsh our collective buzz, OK? Nobody wants to waste their time on a forum fight.

We welcome all positive and constructive contributions.

apologies, i truly enjoy your plugins, ethics, and i appreciate your hard work. and white tie, it’s clear that i am a fan of your design ideas, both synth and graphic.

i shouldn’t have let him get under my skin, but i did, that’s on me. i suppose i can’t let 1 bad apple spoil the bushel