Here is what I see

Hi Schwa
Here is a screenshot of what I am getting.
Thanks
J

[img:f5960]http://www.andrestudioinc.com/pix/Sample.jpg[/img:f5960]

J,

Since the forum truncates the edges of the images, why don’t you use a free service like stashbox.org or imageshack to host the image, then just put a link to it in your message?

You don’t HAVE to, obviously, but it might make things more clear.

Scott

Re the forum cutting off images – if you right-click “view image” you get to see the whole thing.

Jeromee, I think that’s entirely to do with the horizontal axis scaling … in Schope, the bold vertical lines between 0 and 500 Hz are 10 Hz & 100 Hz respectively … so that first power peak is somewhere around 70-ish Hz, which I think agrees with Inspector. And the vertical axis scaling is different too, you get much more differentiation between “quiet” (-27 dB) and “inaudible” (-75 dB) in schope :slight_smile:

Grab the right-hand side of the horizontal zoom slider and move it left – you can zoom in so you are looking only at the area from 0-100 Hz which would be useful here. And if you want more definition in the super-quiet higher frequencies, more the vertical zoom slider up.

Please let me know if this helps you better see what you want to see.

Thanks,
Schwa.

Thanks Schwa!
Like I stated before, I think it is more so an issue of me learning to read your plug. It was freaking me out a little with all of that low freq showing up. But hey maybe it will help me create better mixes:)
Thanks again
J

[quote=“scott”:419ce]
J,

Since the forum truncates the edges of the images, why don’t you use a free service like stashbox.org or imageshack to host the image, then just put a link to it in your message?

You don’t HAVE to, obviously, but it might make things more clear.

Scott
[/quote:419ce]
Will do:)
Thanks
J

Well for sure Jeromee, try zooming in on frequency ranges of interest … that should give you a lot more information.