Dipstick

I really like this plugin, however this dipstick thing is getting on my nerves a bit. I know it’s just a tool, and that the sound counts, but this calling names makes me feel paranoid. I try not to click on the logo, but every time I look at GUI I remember it’s hiding there, “Pay up, pipstick!”. I have paid up… and it’s, still there.

Hmm…if you’ve put the license file in place, that message should be gone.

Also, it’s a joke, y’know? Lighten up a little…from the terms of our licensing and our prices, you should figure out we’re not THAT harsh…

Scott

I know, I know. It’s just that when I launch it it thanks me for registering and when I click on the logo it calls me a dipstick, it just feels a bit odd and I wanted to share me feelings.

Seriously, though…when you put the license file in the same directory as the plugin .DLL file, the message doesn’t go away? There should be a different background when you click on the logo if the plugin is registered…

Let me know.

Scott

Basically, this is what it is, the message didn’t go away.

Hi there.

Yes, I have the same ‘trouble’, not that I ever actually click on that: I just came to assume that it says dipstick whether you’ve paid or not: mine’s a Reaper-only license, would that make a difference (even from within Reaper)?

Thanks.

Our plugins should only nag and insult unregistered users. If you have a license XXX.key file sitting in the same directory as your plugin and the plugin is still rude, please email your key file to either scott or I (scott or schwa at stillwellaudio dotcom).

Thanks Schwa.

Apparently Scott says that he’ll fix it. Yay!

Just so long as you aren’t calling folks turkeys…

I was quite the follower of this guy for a while until he got into name calling…

adultswim.com/video/?episode … 0c89760033