Countdown on registered rocket

Hi Scott. Just bought the rocket ( reaper only) and put the key file in the same folder as the .dll.
Is rocket still supposed to countdown when it loads?
Is there a “registered to” screen that’s supposed to pop up? 'Cause there’s none on my rocket.
Thanks
anton

It shouldn’t still count down, no…it should just display a short “registered to” message. If you bought a Reaper license and load the plugin in any other host, it will still display the countdown.

If you’re running it in reaper, and the .key file is in the same directory as the .dll, and it STILL displays the countdown, send me a copy of the .key file… scott at stillwellaudio dot com. I’ll check it out and see what the problem is.

Scott

Hey there,

I was evaluating Rocket and love it…best compressor plug hands down. but the au has all the sudden stopped working. I have bought a license, so I don’t get any unregistered messages.
What was happening in reaper osx is that when i rendered the song, whatever i had the rocket plug on now is silent.

So i switched to my registered vst version of the plug and now its working?? is this a reaper glitch…or is it a registration problem?

Thanks…ben

This may be a REAPER glitch, or it’s possible that it’s in Rocket (but we haven’t seen it do that yet)…I’ll ping schwa and have him take a peek on the REAPER side. Do you have a small project (the smaller the better) that you could post that demonstrates the problem?

Scott

Hey there,

Sorry I don’t have a small project that was affected…but maybe I can whip up something.
Once I get done finalizing the songs I’m working on…I’ll take some time and create a dummy file.

Ben

/Users/bensrokosz/Desktop/square root of margaret - whispers sometimes

Here you go Scott,

I’m not familiar with how to post a file. Tell me if this works. I just dragged the folder into the window.
This is my band Square Root of Margaret. I applied the rocket compressor au, and when I render to wav…it goes silent. I made the track Mp3 only for size purpose. Doesn’t matter whether you use wav or mp3. Same result.

Ben

Scott, no matter how I try to attach, nothing works. It keeps saying extensions not allowed or too large. I’ve tried wav, ogg, mp3, < 2mb, and rpp but nothing works.
Its the forum window that won’t allow it

It did allow me to link a screen capture to show you the messages I’m getting

Okay…it shows registered if you use VST, but not if you use AU, right? If that’s the problem, do you have a copy of the .key file in both places (in the folder with the AU .component and in the folder with the .vst file?) That’s the only thing I can think of that would do it.

Scott

The AU shows registered, so I don’t think that is the issue. Once again, everything is fine during playback, its only upon render that only tracks with the rocket compressor au go silent