Site with very cheap stillwell plugins and bundle

Hey guys,

I found this site the other day that’s offering all of your plugins for 25 bucks as a package deal. link removed by admin. Is this legit? This seems far too good to be true, and if it is, I figured you would want the heads up. Thanks for your freaking sweet plugs. Can’t wait to buy Bombardier.

-Jimmy

NO, that’s not legit. The only place to buy our plugins is here on our site…we do not offer resale agreements at this point to any other vendors…certainly not for that amount of discount.

If it sounds too good to be true…it is.

All they’re selling you is cracked versions of the plugins…or selling you the demo versions that you can download for free from our website. Don’t be taken advantage of.

The ONLY other distribution agreement that we had at all was that some Peavey guitar amps and the Revalver Mk III plugin were distributed for a time with evaluation copies of our plugins on the disk. I think those deals have expired at this time. Even then those were clearly labeled as evaluation copies…not full licensed versions.

People like the thieves that run these bogus “OEM Soft” stores make my blood boil…thanks for reporting it.

Scott