Rocket makes whole song silent

Okay, I think I actually have it this time.

Download and give it a try…should be good to go now.

Scott

YES!
i just made a test in logic and option dragged 10 instances of rocket (with decadence on) across the channels, then 1 on the master buss- so far no problems!
Brilliant. This compressor is fantastic, now i can get on with some mixes i’ve been putting off.
Thanks Scott

excellent! Thanks Scott - just opened my problem project in Reaper with the new Rocket installed and it plays fine. Now where’s my credit card?

dijon

Okay, seems like the problems I reported with Cubase 4.5 are also gone, no more silence after saving with the rocket bypassed, no more random dropout of one side of the audio-stream on group channels. Good work, thank you Scott.

Now I eagerly await my license… paypal took the money off my account on sept. 15th, but haven`t heard a thing since.

Eeek!

That shouldn’t happen, man…PayPal can take longer than other payment forms, but should still only be a couple of days at most. Email me your order details (date, order#, name, email address you ordered with) to scott at stillwellaudio dot com. I’ll get it sorted post haste.

Scott

EDIT Also, be sure to include the PayPal transaction number…that’s your proof of payment and will get things sorted faster than any other method.

Ok, thanks!
Information mailed to you.
Regards, Chris

Problem resolved via email.

New version fixes every previous issue I had with the plug.
Great job Scott, thanks for working so quickly on this one, I wouldn’t want to go another day without this plug!!
best,
-dz

hi there guys.
i posted this in big blue lounge as well before noticing you asked for issues to be directed here.

system:
logic pro 8
intel 2.4 macbook pro
evaluation copies of stillwell plugins

so i get a similar pop and silence when using rocket. it seems to occur when i move the plugin from one slot to another, usually with respect to a vibe eq on the same channel.

also, when i load up rocket and go to tweak settings right away the whole program crashes. if i give it a few moments, i don’t get that crash.

the second one is very consistent. the first one seems to depend on the track. couldn’t get it to happen on a fresh track with only those two plugins on one track. then went to a problematic track, took all third party plugs off (left logic plugs on) and was able to get the pop and silence effect again.

Do you have the latest version of Rocket? I’ve got people beating the dickens out of it and not getting that to happen (the pop/silence issue).

The click-crash issue appears to be Logic being a total tard when our plugins try to send you to our website (which is what happens when you click during the “nag screen” countdown. Try clicking on the little nag message that comes up in Vibe or other plugin…see if it crashes there, too.

Scott

ya, i have the latest version. i’m also using an apogee duet which uses software called maestro. so maybe there’s some conflict there?

Plugins were updated within the last day or so, which should fix the click-on-nag-screen crash. See if it still clicks and goes silent…and if you’d be so kind, see WHICH plugs other than Vibe do it.

Scott

i’ll try and do a more comprehensive check when i have a bit more time. i’m going to update the plugins and report back.

thanks so much for your attention to the matter. very impressed with that and the plugins.

so far, problem hasn’t popped up again. i’ll keep you posted scott. thanks again.

I just bought The Rocket and it’s an awesome plugin!
However, I do have the same issue, maxed out levels in PT 7.4 (OSX 10.4.9)
The Rocket works great in Logic, but not always in Pro Tools.
I hope you’ll consider RTAS versions (for all plugs actually) or an update
that will fix this.

Thanks!

I know this is quite an old thread but I tracked it down because I was having the same problem with Rocket in Reaper the last few weeks.
And I thought it might be helpful to post here that I downloaded whatever is the latest version of Rocket as of the date of this post and that appears to have sorted it.
Oh and it is just a wonderful plug in!

I know this is an old thread, but im getting the click-maxed-out-meters-no-sound-thing as well. I dont remember exactly when i last downloaded the rocket but i am positive that it was after april last year (ill download the newest one as soon as i get in front of my daw again just to rule it out)…also, im on windows, and not on a mac like the other guys that posted in this thread. Filed a support ticket a while ago too…

Win xp sp3, c2d 8500e, Reaper 3.75 but it happened at least a few version prior to that as well…