Current CLAP/Linux status after launch

A few behaviors have been found in the first day post-release, and we are addressing them all. We have fixes for virtually all of them, but one MAY (but is not certain) be an issue in REAPER’s handling of right-click events on controls in VST3 plugins on Linux specifically. That’s being investigated both on my end and on Cockos’. I am pausing at the moment to give them time to look at this - it’s unfair to expect them to drop everything to look at it.

Thank you all for your excellent bug reporting and your patience in allowing me to make a proper fix instead of just throwing code at the problem until it goes away.

Update: at least one of the Linux problems (right-click menu on a control in VST3 not dismissing when you click away) turns out to at least partially be a REAPER problem (and also mine, to be fair). I worked with Cockos and a fix will be in their next +dev build and will likely also show up in their next public release build as well.

I’m working through a rebuild of the entire fleet…as soon as I can get everything built and at least smoke tested, I’ll be pushing an update out.