Schope Analyser Not Working

Hi, can you help me please.I downloaded my Schope Analyser as instructed, the AU version, into my Components folder, where all my other AU plug-ins are. When I open Logic, it is listed as one of my plug-ins, but when I try to open it, I get an error message (error code 1) and nothing else.I am using Logic 7.2.3 with Apple OSX 10.4.11. Both the component file and the .key file are in my /Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Component folder as you instructed.I believe that Error Code 1 means that the plug in is not authorised, although I’m not sure of this.Also, it is only listed as a mono plug in. Does it not work in stereo?Also, if I follow the link below to re-load my license file, it says that it is no longer available. Is this correct? I downloaded it on my Window’s PC and saved it to a CD, along with the component file.

I sent this as a support ticket nine days ago, tired of waiting!

Your license file should be fine and you shouldn’t need to re-download it…if that does turn out to be the case, I can refresh the download link for you.

I’ll remind schwa that he needs to look at this…I assigned the ticket to him when it came in.

Scott