Plugin inactive bug

Hey! Whenever I start my Logic sessions with Event Horizon on a track it is inactive when I open up the plugin window. If I make it active, save the session, close the project and open it up again it is once again inactive :confused:

I use Logic 8.0.2 on OS X 10.5.6

/Fredrik

hrm.

Make sure you have the latest copy from our website. Theyā€™ve changed a few times over the past month or so.

If you still can confirm problem after that, Iā€™ll take a look and see what I can find. Iā€™ve got Logic 8.0.2 and 10.5.6 here.

Scott

Hi, downloaded the newest version but still have the problem, another thing I discovered is that sometimes it also changes from clip to limit and vice versaā€¦ As long as I have the session open everything is fine, but when I close the session and open it up again, these things occur randomly.

Thanks

Are you re-opening this project on the same machine, or do you have multiple machines youā€™re working on? If multiple machines, are they a mix of Intel Macs and PPC Macs?

Scott

No itā€™s the same machine. Macbook 1.82 Ghz Intel Duo Coreā€¦
Iā€™m starting to think itā€™s only a GUI bug though, the sound isnā€™t changing when I put it back on. The GUI is showing the ā€œfailure, electric safety testā€¦ā€ image and the VU meters are greyed out but the knob is pointing towars clip or limit depending on what Iā€™ve been using. If I double click on the ā€œfailureā€ image it goes away