Plugin inactive bug

Hey! Whenever I start my Logic sessions with Event Horizon on a track it is inactive when I open up the plugin window. If I make it active, save the session, close the project and open it up again it is once again inactive :confused:

I use Logic 8.0.2 on OS X 10.5.6

/Fredrik

hrm.

Make sure you have the latest copy from our website. They’ve changed a few times over the past month or so.

If you still can confirm problem after that, I’ll take a look and see what I can find. I’ve got Logic 8.0.2 and 10.5.6 here.

Scott

Hi, downloaded the newest version but still have the problem, another thing I discovered is that sometimes it also changes from clip to limit and vice versa… As long as I have the session open everything is fine, but when I close the session and open it up again, these things occur randomly.

Thanks

Are you re-opening this project on the same machine, or do you have multiple machines you’re working on? If multiple machines, are they a mix of Intel Macs and PPC Macs?

Scott

No it’s the same machine. Macbook 1.82 Ghz Intel Duo Core…
I’m starting to think it’s only a GUI bug though, the sound isn’t changing when I put it back on. The GUI is showing the “failure, electric safety test…” image and the VU meters are greyed out but the knob is pointing towars clip or limit depending on what I’ve been using. If I double click on the “failure” image it goes away