Olga crashes 32-bit bridge in Logic...

Is there a fix for this? :question:

I’m running Logic Express 9 (in 64-bit) on an Mac Pro Quad-Core Intel with 12 GB RAM. All 18 of my 32-bit plugins work fine with 32-bit bridge… except for Olga? :unamused: (Of course all my 64-bit plugins work fine as well).
It continually crashes the bridge… Please help! Otherwise this purchase has been a complete waste of my money! Thanks (in advance) for any solution. – Andy (EMAIL: [email protected])

Working on an updated version as we speak. 64-bit support will be part of the update.

Hang in there!

Scott

Still waiting for the 64-bit update Scott!
I’d like to use my Olga synth sometime soon!! (or I’d like my money back!!)

Re: Olga crashes 32-bit bridge in Logic…
by AKMusic » Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Still waiting for the 64-bit update Scott!
I’d like to use my Olga synth sometime soon!! (or I’d like my money back!!)

Well… Scott, it’s going to be a year I’ve been waiting to be able to use Olga. It’s a useless plugin when it’s in 32-bit mode. Constantly crashes the 32-bit bridge. I wish I could say that my other 32-bit plugins did that… but they don’t.

Because it’s been close to a year and because you never responded to my suggestion of a refund for this unsatisfied customer… I assume I’m screwed. I came back to Stillwell Audio’s website to check and see if there was an update made for the Schwa plugin… but alas there isn’t, despite your year-old constant warnings on various forum posts “of changes coming”. Please do us all a favor and tell us the truth. That’s all I’m asking at this point.

I reserved hope for a fix because I like the sound of Schwa but have since found similar synth plugins that actually work in 64-bit. I just wish I hadn’t just given away my money for a plugin that doesn’t work…

I have working x64 builds of Olga - contact me directly via [email protected] and I’ll arrange to get you on the beta list.

Going as fast as I can, man. Life gets in the way sometimes. Not that it matters to you guys - you paid for plugins, I get it. Doesn’t make things any easier here when sh*t goes sour elsewhere.

Scott