M1 Support for Olga and other plugins

Hi there – is there any support for M1 Mac? Last time I tried to opened Olga on Ableton 11 it crashed at startup.

Thank you!

Full M1 support is in the pipeline - we’ve got several plugins done internally, although Olga isn’t one of them yet. I’ll have a look at that specifically in the next few days - there may be another intermediate update that may help you. For the most part, our x86 builds have been running quite successfully under Rosetta2, so I’m sort of surprised to hear that it just crashes.

Very glad to hear that M1 compatibility is in the works! I still use lots of your plugs in my day-to-day work, with 1973 EQ being one of my absolute favorite EQ plugins of all time. Looking forward to updated plugins! :clap:t3:

Hi Scott,

Any news regarding Olga with M1 processors?

At the moment I can only load Olga with Rosetta as a VST.

Loading an instance of OLGA as a VST3 crashes the DAW instantly.
This has been quite limiting recently. Olga is a great synth… don’t give up on it!

Thanks!

We certainly aren’t giving up on it! Hang in there!

Any news? Can’t wait to have oligarc working.

+1
Please release Olga for M1. I love this synth so much

We definitely will. I can’t give you a specific date, but we are working through the plugins one by one as fast as we can and will release them absolutely as soon as they are ready.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve only been able to use the synth for a year until I needed to upgrade my mac and now haven’t been able to use it or recall it in previous sessions. Would appreciate an update as I can see many others have been asking for a while now. Seems like a rip off only getting to use the plugin for a year and then no support for M1 which has been around for a long time now.

We are working on updates including Apple Silicon native support and currently have the first batch in late-stage beta testing, but the existing plugins should run just fine under Rosetta emulation. If you’re using Logic, try running it once under Rosetta mode and scan your plugins, then switch back to Native mode.

Hi, any news ?? Vibe EQ and 1973 are my favorite “colour” EQ, and i would love to use them "natively"on my M1/M2 computers (yeah i can use them via the AU/rosetta wrapper in Ableton, it works well, but i guess it use more ram)

I’ve seen some of the v4 GUIs on display on https://www.houseofwhitetie.com… the new 1973 GUI is gorgeous! I’m very excited to get these plugins running natively on my M1 :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Is there any chance there will be CLAP versions with the v4 update???

1 Like