How maintained are these plugins?

interest in CMX.
Sounds good, interface isn’t retina/hidpi however. And it doesn’t look like its gonna be any time soon.
Updates seem rare and in between. I guess it’s fine since the trial worked on my Catalina installation, but still…

1 Like

There is still work ongoing and a new release is currently in closed beta. HiDPI/Retina support is being worked on. Heck, even new plugins are being worked on, although getting updated versions released is a priority over new work. We’re slow, but we’ll get there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s pretty reassuring actually.
And out of all doublers in the same vein (constant delay/shift) i tried, CMX seems to have the least artefacts despite the fact that its probably the oldest :slight_smile:
Trying to avoid microshift/iLok.

Hi Scott,
I just discovered stillwell plugins yesterday and I was wondering the same as, so far, there are a couple I’m trying out.

Also +1 for HiDPI support (Windows user here :sweat_smile:)

Do you have a twitter account? If so I’d be happy to follow you there and even just 2-3 updates (tweets) a year would be great!

Thanks

Sure thing… https://twitter.com/stillwellaudio

As said above, we’re still maintaining the plugins, although we don’t release frequently. We’re hoping to return to developing new plugins as soon as we can.

1 Like