Help files?

Hello ! Just purchased the 1973 Equalizer. Fantastic sound, thanks!

I notice there are no help files associated with your plugins. (unless I am missing something) While I certainly don't need to be told how to use an EQ, a manual of some kind would be helpful with some of your other plugins, such as "Major Tom" etc. Are you planning to add help files or "readmes" at any point?

Thanks.

Well, I hadn’t thought they were necessary, and no, you’re not missing anything. Yours isn’t the first request I’ve had, though, so I suppose I’d better get busy…

(please, PLEASE don’t take that as a slam on anyone’s abilities…I’ve just been too close to the plugs for too long…it all seems WAY too obvious to me after this long. :unamused: ) Schwa does make manuals for some of his more complex plugs…I’m just lazy. :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re all hip-deep in Mac ports at the moment, so it will be a little while before I can address this. In the meantime, you’re certainly welcome to post your questions in the corresponding plugins forum…we’ll be happy to answer questions there, and that will also build a knowledge base of the questions that need to be addressed in the manual.

Thanks for your input!

Scott