main webpage no good

Hi your main webpage is no good I had to join this forum to tell you that’s bad then I want to buy the event warmer and there is nothing about it that’s bad the whole thing is bad bad bad don’t you want to make money? :question:

I’ll get right on it.

Whatever it is.

What’s wrong with it please?

We don’t have a plug called Event Warmer, by the way… do you mean Event Horizon?

I have to agree

• in Firefox 3.0.4 on OS X 10.4.11 the main web page appears to have missing graphics/links
    by mousing around I am able to locate links for downloading the plugs
    but after clicking on one
    a blank page will load and nothing starts to DL
    I have a similar problem with SourceForge web site
    ???

Yeah, i couldn’t buy the Major Rocket Schoper or the Vibe Warmer Tom !! Fix it ! :astonished: Btw, looks great in firefox 3.0.3 here

@coachz
funny haha ROTFLOL
wow do you write all your own material?!
but seriously, this IS a problem
and probably not isolated to a few interested customers

Okay, guys…

If there’s something wrong, take a screenshot and post it to someplace like stashbox or imageshack or flickr and post a link to the picture here on this thread.

I test with Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Google Chrome, on both PC and Mac…I haven’t seen a problem since we ditched the Flash menu at the top months and months ago.

Scott

Scott, if you don’t have IETester, you might like it too.

my-debugbar.com/wiki/IETester/HomePage

IETester is a free WebBrowser that allows you to have the rendering and javascript engines of IE8 beta 2, IE7 IE 6 and IE5.5 on Vista and XP, as well as the installed IE in the same process.

anechoicmedia.com/stillwellbroken.png

this screenshot was grabbed during a page load
but after the images ‘load’
they do not appear and I only see the brown background
anechoicmedia.com/stillwellbrokenLOAD.jpg

btw: I’m using FoxyProxy and Stealther but turning them off doesn’t change the behavior of how the page loads
sorry but for me your web site is broken

and to simply test a page in a browser is a good start but doesn’t address the myriad of problems possibly caused by any number of third party add-ons
so maybe asking which add-ons are being used in Firefox (as well as platform and version) might be a better response to a users difficulty?
just sayin’

Sorry…I’m using Firefox 3.0.4 on Mac, and it works fine here. Maybe you might want to report the behavior to the creators of the plugins, or, if it’s behaving the same with the plugins disabled, you might want to check your connectivity to downloads.stillwellaudio.com/ and report to your ISP if there’s a problem. The images reside on a totally separate server from the main website, so it’s possible that you can get to the site but not to the images.

Once again, sorry.

Scott

I found the culprit
if you are running ‘NetBarrier X4’ on OS X
turn off the ‘banner’ settings in the Privacy tab!
this will fix not seeing the graphics load on the stillwellaudio.com site

That makes sense … the images (and downloads) are served from a different physical server than rest of the web site, so if you have something blocking any downloads except from sites you specifically navigate to, it will bounce the images.