Rocket won't scan

Hi - I’m in Logic 9 in OSX 10.8.5 and I’ve installed the plugin and key into the correct folder, but it won’t scan and show up. What should I do?

The folder is HD\Library\Audio\Plug-ins\Components along with all my other plugins.

Responded via PM

Hey Scott… just purchased The Rocket tonight… having the same problem… put it in multiple folders just to be safe too. I purchased it as an AU plugin and I am running off of Pro Tools 10. Please let me know… dying to use it!

Thanks,
Dave

AU plugins don’t load in Pro Tools - it only supports AS and RTAS (PT10 and before) and AAX (PT10 and forward). This is not specific to our plugins - this is true for ALL AU or VST plugins.

Scott

Exact same problem here. Please PM or email me.

Thanks

Mike

Is there any support from this company? I posted here and submitted a support ticket 3 days ago - so far zero response to either. Getting the sense this isn’t the company I want to depend on for pro software…

Most of my software devs get back within at least a couple days - many within 24 hours.

I’m sorry that we haven’t got back to you sooner, but we ARE a small company when all is said and done. It doesn’t take a whole lot of load to overwhelm our resources.

If you wish to discuss, please email me directly at scott at stillwellaudio dot com. I don’t recommend this as a normal support method, as I may not always be available, but I don’t want you to continue thinking we aren’t here, or that we aren’t trying to be responsive.

Scott

Just reply to my Mojo Helpdesk ticket ASAP. At least I now know you’re still alive.

I’ve been on the road, driving from North Carolina to Los Angeles for the last 5 days - just saw this reply now.

Mike

I did respond - and actually did so again just a few minutes before I saw this…so the reply may sound somewhat confused. :slight_smile:

Scott