Presets

Thank you very much for the new v3s of your incredible plugins, Scott ! ! ! :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a question: How do I get the awesome presets into the v3-plugins, that I have in the v2-Versions?

All the best,
Dodo

I am experiencing the same situation. No presets found for a number of VST3 PLugins (64bit)
Cubase 7.5 64bit
Win7 x64

Also, Transient Monster (VST2 64bit and VST3 64bit) crashes Cubase immediately - rendering it unusable. I own a number of Stillwell plugins, and planned to purchase a few more after this long awaited update (very grateful!) Transient Monster was on my ā€œto buyā€ list, but is now on hold in light of this issue. Since I am using an Evaluation copy before making the purchase (s), I am unable to open a support ticket.

Please advise. Thank you!

Who said you had to own a license to open a support ticket? We reserve the right to prioritize and support paid customers first, but the ticket system is for OUR convenience and your benefit. Go ahead and fileā€¦no worries.

The Transient Monster issue has been found and fixed and is awaiting confirmation from another user before we update the website. Compiler got a little overzealous optimizing some code.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Thanks for setting me straight.
Will there be any type of notification here or elsewhere when the new version of Transient Monster goes live?

Yep!

Posted news article on the front page, butā€¦go for it. :slight_smile:

I receive a ā€œ403 Forbiddenā€ error when I try to download the new version. :confused:

Crud, Iā€™m away from the office but will fix when I return. Argh.

Should be fixed now. Sorry!

Presets ? :wink:

Investigatingā€¦

VST3 presets are available on OS X and Windows, and should be available for download (as was noted in the news of the website). Studio One does not honor internal (built-in) presets, so youā€™re kind of out of luck there - youā€™ll need to ask Presonus to fix that if youā€™re a Studio One user.