No GUI on 64-bit Major Tom

Hi Scott,

I’ve just bought Major Tom x64 to us it in Cubase 7 x64 (running on Windows 7 x64), I’ve followed the installation instructions to the letter but when I want to insert Major Tom I don’t see a GUI, just a white screen, only the standard steinberg cubase controls (like automation read and write) are visible. When I click on it nothing happens and my screen freezes and I have to ‘ctrl-alt-delete’ to get my DAW working again. I’ve also re-installed it a couple of times, re-booted the computer, but no changes… Are you familiar with this problem? I surely hope you can help me!

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,
Vincent

I will work with you to get this fixed, but I have seen a rash of this lately…does nobody download the freely-available demos to test a product before purchasing? That’s why we put them there…

I do not have a Cubase to debug against, but we’ll get there one way or another.

Please file a support ticket (see the sticky thread at the top of the forum…) so that I can send you a link to an alternate build of another plugin (I don’t have a new build of Major Tom for you to test at the moment)…I’d like to see if the newer builds function properly in Cubase. If so, then I have a plan of attack.

Scott