Event horizon pdc weirdness

Hi

I use event horizon mostly in clip mode
In this mode, the plug-in has no latency (which is the coolest thing on earth :slight_smile: )

But if close and restart my reaper project or place the plug on a reaper track template or set clip mode as preset default, the plug load with Latency. I have to move the clip/off/limiter to restore the 0 latency.

Pretty annoying for live use as i need to open every instance of the plug to get it right

Any suggestions?

Regards

ReNo

1 Like

Open a support ticket and we’ll see if we can’t get you fixed up.

1 Like

I also have some latency issues in Studio one 4. Unfortunately they don’t seem to maintain this plugin.

Who is “they”? We certainly do support our plugins.

“They” is Stillwell Audio.
It was not meant as an attack, just something I’ve noticed.
I have this plugins from 2 years ago and the VST3 version never really worked in Studio One.
I suggest that you put the version number of all your plugins with changelog so we can understand what we download and the changes with date.
Regards.

I know this is old but I have the same issue. The plug in loads with latency. I have to switch the modes back to clip again but every time the project opens it has the same latency issue.

Please open a support ticket - we have a build that should fix it.

Thanks for the fast response. I downloaded the latest build, Is this a different
one?

Yes, the build I sent you on the ticket is not public. The only thing visible on the website are our release version builds.

Thanks!
I’m very impressed on how fast the response was to my problem and your answers. I also got an e mail detailing some of my questions on the build.
You guys are great. I really appreciate it!

Hi,
I have Version 3.1 B2 that you have sended to me years ago and vst3 version still not work in Studio One 5.
I hoped there was an update of the plugins but the version avaiable on the website is 3.0.3
Any update on that?

PS : A version with resizable GUI would be awesome.