djrapstar.com isn't delivering…AGAIN

On April 10th I purchased both Vol. 1 & 2 for the EVILBASS OLGA presets through DJRAPSTAR.com & I have not received any links or downloads yet. I know that he is not a part of Stillwell/Schwa however it is endorsed through your website & any help you can provide in me resolving this issue I would greatly appreciate.

Thanks

I haven’t seen him/them online in quite some time, but we do have mutual acquaintances. I’ll put word the word out. That’s about all I can do, other than remove references from the website. I don’t know of any times that purchases haven’t been fulfilled eventually, though.

Scott

Thank you, if you can help me resolve this I will be very grateful. My other question is where will I install the presets once I receive them? I am using a MacBook pro and have both the vst & au versions.

Thanks

Just heard from the man his own self…he’s getting blocked from this site for some reason - probably because of a spammer that was previously on the same IP address and got blacklisted. He tells me he has issued you a full refund. Let me know if you have further issues. I’m thinking that the .FXB issues with Mac VS PC should get resolved in our next release, as well (referring to your post in other thread).

Scott