Bomb release mode changes to Fast

I’m running Logic Pro X 10.3.0 on a Mac Pro 5,1 under OS 10.11.6 (15G1217). When I offline bounce a song using version 3.0.2 of Bombardier in its “bomb” release mode, a few seconds into the process Bombardier’s release mode changes to “FAST.” This leaves me wondering which mode is actually being used on the bounce, and why the mode changes without any user input.

Any illumination would be appreciated. Thanks.

I haven’t had any report of this behavior so far…but I have the same version(s) here, so it shouldn’t be hard to test.

Have you double-checked to make sure you don’t have that parameter automated accidentally?

“FAST” had been selected in the “Auto Release” pop-up of Bombardier’s “Controls” view. Changing that selection to “bomb” did cause that mode to persist over a bounce, so thanks for that tip. The down-side, however, seems to be that I can no longer change release modes by double-clicking in the “Release” window in the GUI. In order to change modes I now have to switch to the “Controls” view and use the pop-up menu.

I noticed this too. I guess it’s not a biggest of deals to use the pop up menu but it would be great to be able to do this in the gui again. Any fix for this by any chance, Scott?