1973 mod request

Hello mr. Stillwell sir. :slight_smile:

I have been using this awsome eq whenever I’m at my friends studio, and I must say that I really, and I mean really love it.
But I would like to ask you if you could do a fully parametric version of this, or make another eq if you don’t want to mess around with this one. But I’d like it to look and feel exactly like this one since I just feel good when I’m looking at the GUI and turning the knobs while listening. I just do, I don’t know what it is that makes it so, but that’s the honest truth.

The thing is that I often need more than one mid band so I have to insert another instance into another slot and go from there. But it’s a pain in the b…t having to think about where have I put that instance which I’m looking for if I need to make a change or whatever. It really is annoying.
And sometimes I want to cut and boost frequencies that aren’t provided in this unit, so that would be another reason that could justify my request.

So, a fully parametric eq with hi pass, low pass, 4 bands, everything with sweepable f and q would be great sir. :slight_smile:
Additional things like on/off switches for each band would be great (but not at all as important), and a +/- button for adding even more bands if one ever needs to would be awesome (I’d like that). :slight_smile:

It could maybe function like two modes of operation, one mode of 1973 like it is in the current version, and a flip mode which gives you all the other options if one would need them, and I think that a lot of people need it and would be happy to get it. :slight_smile:

I mean, there already was a change I read about where the guys requested a different q options for the mid band, and you made that happen. Could you please at least consider this as an option?

I know this is probably a lot of work, but there are allot of frequencies that we need to tame, so… :slight_smile:

And even if you don’t make this happen, I’ll still be using it at my friend’s place! But I’ll be grumpy about not having all these options. :stuck_out_tongue:
Thnx for your time.

It’s unlikely that we’ll mod 1973 that extensively - that plugin is designed to be what it is. That being said, we’re in a position now to be looking at what to develop NEXT, so feedback from customers is a good thing. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

So there’s hope. :slight_smile:

Hey, how about that mod? Have you changed your mind maybe? :slight_smile: